Canada is a popular destination for international students. In order to secure a Canada Study Permit, proof of unencumbered available funds is required to cover tuition and living expenses
Canadian student visa requirements include evident of funds to support your expenses.
In present scenario the cost is CA$10,000(~US$7,550) for each year of your stay. (CA$11,000/~US$8,300 in case you are applying to study in Quebec).
Different means to prove funding are as follows:
- Evidence of your Canadian Bank Account demonstrating that you have transferred some amount.
- Guaranteed Investment Certificate from a Canadian bank.
- Evidence of student or education loan from bank.
- Your bank statements for the previous four months.
- A bank draft which can be converted to Canadian dollars.
- A letter from a person school providing you funds.
- Evidence of funding paid from, within Canada, in case you have scholarship or you are in a Canada funded educational program.
Fee of tuition is around Rs15 lakh to Rs30 lakh as per Indian currency which may vary between institutions and study programs.