It can be defined as an Outward Remittance/Send money which is a transfer of money in foreign exchange by a resident in India or an NRI to student or beneficiary placed within or outside the country (excluded for Nepal and Bhutan) approved by FEMA (Foreign Exchange Management Act).
Westend has tied up with its reliable partners such as Banks and ADIIs in order to provide enough foreign Exchange facilities and cater customers for any of the below purposes:
- Personal visits
- Remittance procured by tour operators, travel agents to overseas agents, principals, Hotels etc.
- Business travel
- Participation fees in global conference and specialized training
- Remittance for participation in international events/ competitions.
- Film shooting
- Medical treatment abroad
- Disbursement of crew wages
- Overseas education
- Remittance for education tie up arrangements with abroad universities
- Remittance for fees for examinations held in India and abroad and besides score sheet for GRE, TOEFL, etc.
- Fees for employment and processing assessment inclusive overseas job applications, emigration consultancy fees.
- Skills / credential assessment fees for intending migrants
- Visa fees
- Processing fees for registration of documents as required by Portuguese or others.
- Government, registration/ subscription/membership fees to international organisations.
If you are requiring any help in Forex Remittance then Westend is always ready to serve you at any stage of need. Westend provide Forex Remittance service. We would be glad if you give us an opportunity and we promise to serve every client till the end of the procedure.